Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stuff



Today my wife and I are going thru our stuff. Trying on clothes, burning paperwork and trying to keep what is important. Then I thought about it. How much crap was I really holding on to, and why? What was the purpose? Did these things I was holding on to, do anything? Maybe some of it helps keep a memory. Maybe not. Maybe as time has gone on, I just haven't taken the time to purge some of this rubbish. For instance, is there a need for me to still have a box of cards from high school graduation? Or maybe the flack jacket from my time in The Marines. Or maybe even some pieces from the high school musical? Why do I still have this stuff?

I recently did a lot of thinking. Hence my previous post on change. No better time than the present. Now I go thru and get rid of all the "things" I couldn't let go of over the years. Now is the time to savor a memory, and cut loose the crap. It truly is amazing how much stuff one can save. So tonight I leave you with this, take some time, free some clutter from your life. I bet you'll feel better........




Still cleaning......
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment