I wasn\'t going to write tonight, but after three beers, I had an idea.
Truth is something that everyone wants , but most of the time, they really don\'t want to hear. Now where I am going with this is here: alcohol sometimes helps one bridge that gap between being afraid to tell the truth and blatantly throwing it out there. Now I am not saying to get get drunk and let it all hang out. My suggestion is this: just tell the truth. No matter how hard.
This quote is absolute. There is no better truth than that. Lies hurt forever. The truth hurts now and then passes. I would rather hear the truth than wonder or question. I have recently re-prioritized my life. Decided what is important and what is not. In this I have become more honest about how I feel with those that are important to me. It is a tough life lesson. The theory that the truth shall set you free is right. Being honest up front saves heartache in the future. It works in all facets of life. Telling someone where they stand can solve many problems later. So be truthful and deal with it now rather than later.....
Just being honest.....
Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment