Saturday, July 21, 2012

Going my way today.....

So today, nothing seems to be going in anyway, shape or form, like I think it should.  I guess sometimes this is par for the course.  Work wasn't particularly great and I have a house project starting today, not quiet going as expected(but this is day 1).  I have cars to sell, and things to get rid of.  I am working on going through things in the house, preparing.  I just need some answers.  I am working diligently, getting ready for a possible move.  All quiet.  No word.  I need a break from all this.  I want the world to stop and let me off.  I don't know what I'll do, but I need a rest.  I have people in my life that owe me money and I am not happy about the fact they always have an excuse why they can not pay.  I have forgiven most.  I am working on it.  I can't help it if some people are just naturally shitheads.  It happens.  I am just weeding out the crap.

I am left at a crossroads with work.  I am waiting on word, and getting very impatient.  I am working on changing some major parts of life for my family.  We need a change, a fresh outlook.  This is not easy on any of us.

 I have had reoccurring thoughts about going back to church.  I have not felt comfortable in my old church for years.  I have not found a church yet that I feel comfortable in in many years.  So I guess I am going to work on that pursuit.  Now those that know me well, know that I do not feel it necessary to go every Sunday.  I do not believe that I have to dress to the T to go.  God is going to accept me in what ever clothes I show up in.  He will even listen if I talk to him at home.  The point is, is that I believe.  He and I have not been close for a little while. I also believe that he will welcome me back with open arms.

To some extent today, I am kind of rambling.  I have a lot on my mind, and I hope this reads okay for those of you that actually read this.  Today has been a bit of a storm cloud so far.  Not a big nasty one, but the kind that just hangs around and occasionally rains to let you know it is still there.

So here I am, pondering about life and change.  I know that there are no guarantees in anything.  I guess I am left with, if I want to see a change, then I have to do it.  Changes are coming.  And hopefully, my real friends and family will be supportive of whatever happens.  I suppose I will see when the dust settles.

Take a minute today and step back from life and look at things.  I bet we all have a few things that we should focus on versus others.  Take that time.  Quit putting things off for tomorrow.  Live for today.

Thoughtfully.....
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment