Monday, July 9, 2012

Communication.....


I know I have not been on in a day or so.  We will see who is watching.  I have been working thru some things.  I have not had a real good thought to share with you all.  So today I spent a little time thinking.  Here is what I have for today.  Life is about communication.  One can not know what someone else is thinking or doing without it.   I have reverted back to my old self that just puts it out there.  It is much easier to be straight forward and upfront than to have to deal with being nice and careful, then deal with the ramifications later of hurting someone's feelings.  I like the old me much better.  There is a lot less gray area.  People know where I stand on almost anything.  I have to say that being back in Ashtabula for ten years squashed that part of me that was truly open.  I got to a point where I would just bottle up what I was feeling or what I thought because I might damage someone, or this person might hear.  I am so over that.  I am at a point where I can let it loose and tell what I think again.  It is kind of liberating.  I tell those that mean the most up front.  People that have wronged us, I have let slide with not a word.  Now, I say it how it is.  I hated what I have become here.  It is part of the reason I left after high school.  So my words of wisdom for tonight........
Talk, be upfront, tell the truth.  One of my previos quotes I like stated, the truth my hurt now, but a lie hurts forever.  Tell it like it is.  Stop worrying about what someone will think.  People should and will accept you for who you are, not who you pretend to be.  So be honest.  It is much easier to just be straight forward.  Sometimes it is a little scary if you over think it.  I know.  But people will respect you more for letting them know where you stand.

Till next time....
Truthfully......
Chad

No comments:

Post a Comment